This Bedside Start Kit includes:
- 1 x ResMed AirMini Autoset machine in White
- 1 x ResMed AirFit mask (P10, N20 or F20)
- 1 x ResMed AirFit mask setup kit (P10, N20 or F20)
AirMini’s innovative ActiveAir™ technology combined with special tubes, connectors and a built-in vent now mean we can have all of the features of the “big machine” packed into the ResMed AirMini . The technology is so intricate, once can only use the device with the ResMed AirFit P10, N20 or F20.
The Bedside Starter for the AirMini means your device can be securely stored next to your bed. This means full-time therapy is available, but a much simpler process for packing when you go on the road.
Airmini Starter kit comes with:
AirMini auto-adjusting CPAP machine: The tiny AirMini CPAP device can be used as an AutoSet, AutSet for Her or a Fixed Pressure device. The algorithm is the same as the ResMed AirSense CPAP devices.
Features include Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR), AutoRamp, Smart Start and Smart Stop.
The AirMini syncs with an app within your smartphone. From this, you can change settings, monitor performance and switch the device on and off.
ResMed AirMini Smartphone app: Use the AirMini smartphone app to activate your machine. Once this is done, manage the comfort settings and keep tabs of your therapy progress.
The ResMed AirMini Bedside Starter kit includes:
- ResMed AirMini auto-adjusting machine: (AutoSet, AutoSet For Her & Elite)
- ResMed AirFit mask (P10, N20 or F20)
- ResMed AirFit connector kit (P10, N20 or F20)
- ResMed AirMini tube
- ResMed AirMini app
- ResMed 20W AC Power pack
- ResMed draw-string bag
- HumidX and HumidX plus humidification (not available for the F20 masks)(one sample of each)
- Travel Bag
AC input range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz 115V, 400Hz (nominal for aircraft use)
DC output: 24V, 0.83A
Typical power consumption: 6.3W
Peak power consumption: 27W