ResMed Lumis 100 VPAP S
Personalised ventilation made easy
This product may not be available in all countries.
Lumis 100 VPAP S is a noninvasive ventilator designed for spontaneously breathing, non-dependent patients with respiratory insufficiency.
The ventilator is easy to set up and use, and is supported by ResMed’s ResScan™ patient management software.
Why buy from Sleep Right Australia?
ResMed Accredited Dealer
quality support & advice
Money Back Guarantee*
ResMed Masks 14 days
ResMed Machine 30 days
Free Express Post
on ResMed Masks & Machines within Australia
Easy Payment Plans
choose from Certegy ezi-pay, AfterPay or Zip Pay
Free Equipment Review
online personalised review of your current or new equipment
Individually responsive with IntelligentAir
IntelligentAir is a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to individual breathing needs:
- Vsync provides excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breath.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimise settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down for extra comfort. Lumis offers both Ramp and Ramp Down features to help patients ease into and out of each therapy session.
- ResScan software for advanced clinical insights. ResScan enables you to download your patients’ therapy data, change ventilator settings, and gain insight into their therapy progress across a number of metrics (including AHI, leak and pressure). High-resolution data (at 25 Hz) is also available for breath-by-breath analysis and even greater insight.