ResMed S9 VPAP Adapt
The S9 VPAP Adapt is an adaptive servo-ventilator (ASV) specifically designed to treat obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), central and/or mixed apneas, or periodic breathing. The device continuously monitors and adapts to the patient’s breathing pattern throughout the night to ensure they’re receiving the right pressure at the right time.
Why buy from Sleep Right Australia?
ResMed Accredited Dealer
quality support & advice
Money Back Guarantee*
ResMed Masks 14 days
ResMed Machine 30 days
Free Express Post
on ResMed Masks & Machines within Australia
Easy Payment Plans
choose from Certegy ezi-pay, AfterPay or Zip Pay
Free Equipment Review
online personalised review of your current or new equipment
The S9 VPAP Adapt is quick and easy to set up, resulting in fewer patient callbacks and reduced setup time. And with its advanced clinical features and patient management options, the S9 VPAP Adapt allows you to closesly monitor patient progress.
- Enhanced Vsync technology compensates for leakage and provides superior patient–ventilator synchrony
- Easy-Breathe technology delivers air in a smooth waveform that intelligently follows the patient’s natural breathing pattern, resulting in a more comfortable therapy experience
- Quiet Easy-Breathe technology operates at a sound level no louder than normal breathing, creating a quiet and restful environment for the patient and their bed partner
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD interface guide patients through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customize settings
- Optional H5i™ heated humidifier with Climate Control maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings according to the patient's real-time environment, reducing rainout and side effects such as dry throat or mouth