Did you know you can run your ResMed AirSense 10 Machine without a humidifier or heated tube? Utilising parts such as a side cover and standard tubing can be beneficial in a number of ways.
- Reduction in power output. This is particularly helpful if you are powering your machine with a battery. By using a side cover instead of your humidifier and using a standard tube instead of a heated one, your nightly battery usage can be extended.
- Using a side cover on your ResMed AirSense 10 Machine will make it more compact, and can reduce its weight making your CPAP machine travel friendly.
- If you are finding it difficult to get your humidifier settings right, sometimes trying no humidity is a good option.
- Side Cover- The AirSense 10 Side Cover replaces the machine’s humidifier. It is a small and lightweight accessory that does not provide humidification but helps reduce your machine’s size and power consumption. The AirSense 10 Side Cover is available for $29.95 here.
- Standard Tubing- This is a low cost tubing option that is compatible with all CPAP machines (excluding the ResMed AirMini). Standard tubing is handy to have as a backup tube or to use if you wish to save power consumption. The Standard Tubing is available for $15 here.
- CPAP Tubing Wrap- In the cooler months you may wish to add an extra layer of insulation around your CPAP tubing. You can do this by using a tubing wrap. These are available for $49.95 and can be found here.