Buying CPAP equipment online can be very confusing.
We have recently updated our website and as a result of this we researched other companies and what they are offering and it left our head spinning…
At Sleep Right Australia, we specialise in selling ResMed CPAP equipment online.
If I call you, who will I speak to?
We are a team of 5 lead by Andrew who has owned Sleep Right Australia for 10 years. All of us are trained CPAP therapists. Between us there is a Biomedical Scientist, a nurse and a health scientist.
If you ever have any questions about what you need, we are here to help and we encourage you to call – 1800799950.
We currently have 2 offers of note:
Offer 1: Machine Bundle offers
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet and AutoSet For Her $1849 (then $100 cashback)
ResMed AirSense 10 Elite $1405 (then $70 cashback)
ResMed AirMini $1649 (then $70 cashback)
Offer 2: ResMed’s latest CPAP masks for $169*
All of ResMed’s latest AirFit and AirTouch CPAP masks are $199. You will then get $30 cashback once ordered.
To view the range of AirFit masks on sale, Click here.
Why Buy from Sleep Right Australia?
– Your equipment is setup specifically for your needs. We will call you once the order is placed.
– Your ResMed equipment will be sent Express Post at no extra cost
– You get a 30 day money back guarantee on your machine and 14 day money back guarantee on your mask
– You can buy using payment plans
– You will be added to our Remote Monitoring software enabling us to check compliance data and make changes to settings on the AirSense 10 devices. We will also connect your Sleep Physician/Specialist into this program
– You will be added to MyAir meaning you will get data sent to your phone each day
– You are buying from an accredited dealer
– You will get regular email reminders on when/how to maintain your equipment
– You will get a trained ResMed CPAP expert whenever you contact us
– You will be invited to our exclusive, private CPAP support group on Facebook where you can discuss CPAP with other CPAP users
Buying CPAP gear online can be tricky, but we are here to help make it easy for you.
If you are considering upgrading your CPAP equipment or need help with your existing gear, we want to help.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 1800 799 950.