The AirSense 10 AutoSet device humidity is designed to deliver your air adjusted according to relative humiditiy. When used with ResMed’s ClimateLineAir™ heated tube and HumidAir™ heated humidifier you are sure the moisture and temperature content will be just right.
Wireless connectivity* is built into the devices which means we stay connected to your therapy at all times. We can also adjust settings using this tehcnology meaning you do not have to pack your machine up when coming for reviews.
– ResMed’s exclusive Algorithm is designed to set the lowest possible therapy pressure. This allows for easier seals with the mask and the added benefit of less noise through the night. With adjustments occuring after each breath, this is some seriously intelligent tehchnology.
ResMed have outdone themselves with these latest CPAP Machines. They are still the best suppliers of CPAP equipment in the market.
The main advantages of the ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset are that it is 2/3 the Size of the ResMed S9. It is Quieter. And the AutoSet Machines have a more advanced algorithm for adjusting the AutoSet pressure for extra comfort.
A comfortable start
AutoRamp™ will detect when you fall asleep then start building up to your required pressure allowing you to ease into your night’s sleep.
Built-in ambient light sensor
The screenlight will change according to the ambient light of the room. If you get up in the middle of the night, you will not disturb your bed partner with a bright light.
The ResMed AirSense 10 is feature packed giving you a great nights sleep.
- Easy-Breathe motor is quieter than a whisper.
- Intuitive and simple screen gives feedback about your therapy and simplifies the process of changing settings.
- SmartStart™ function start your therapy by breathing into the mask. To stop, simply remove your mask
- Reliable humidification the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with ClimateLine™Air heated tube provided the ultimate humidifier levels
- SD Card allows ease of access to your data by clinicians.
- Remote Monitoring Your data is sent to your therapy provider remotely. This allows easy analysis and changes to be made when necessary
- Heated tubing reduces condensation.
- EPR technology reduces pressure when you exhale