ResMed Quattro AIR
Drift off to a great night’s sleep with the ResMed Quattro™ Air, the lightest full face mask on the market today.1 Made up of just four parts, the mask is easy to use and assemble. The patented Spring Air™ cushion reduces pressure on your face while maintaining a high-performance seal, to deliver supreme comfort for your sleep apnea therapy.
Full Face Mask (some parts compatible with F10 series) Size S, M, L
Quattro Air Fitting Guide
Quattro Air Product Brochure
Quattro Air and for Her Fitting Template
Quattro Air and For Her Patient Brochure
Quattro Air and for her Components Card
Quattro Air and for her Fact Sheet
Why buy from Sleep Right Australia?
ResMed Accredited Dealer
quality support & advice
Money Back Guarantee*
ResMed Masks 14 days
ResMed Machine 30 days
Free Express Post
on ResMed Masks & Machines within Australia
Easy Payment Plans
choose from Certegy ezi-pay, AfterPay or Zip Pay
Free Equipment Review
online personalised review of your current or new equipment
Our newest Full Face Mask.
- A lot lighter and more comfortable on the face.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Very sturdy through the night
Ensure a great night sleep with the ResMed Quattro™ Air full face mask. Made up of just four parts, the mask is easy to use and assemble. The dual wall SpringAir™ cushion reduces pressure on your face while maintaining a high-performance seal, designed to deliver supreme comfort for your sleep apnea therapy.
- High Comfor The patented SpringAir cushion has two walls designed for comfortable
- Gentle fit that's also snug.
- Simplicity. With four parts, the Quattro Air is easy to assemble and clean.
- Almost silent. Circular diffused vents quietly direct air away from you and your and bed partner.
- Reliable. The flexi-wing forehead support is light on your face while providing stability and a dependable seal.