ResMed Quattro AIR for Her
The ResMed Quattro™ Air for Her full face mask offers a petite size and stylish tones, making it the perfect choice for women seeking a smaller version of the Quattro™ Air — the lightest full face mask on the market today.1 The sleek, lightweight design offers supreme comfort and minimal facial impact, and the entire mask is made up of just four parts for easy cleaning and assembly.
Full Face Mask (some parts compatible with F10 series) Size XS, S, M
Quattro Air Fitting Guide
Quattro Air Product Brochure
Quattro Air and for Her Fitting Template
Quattro Air and For Her Patient Brochure
Quattro Air and for her Components Card
Quattro Air and for her Fact Sheet
Why buy from Sleep Right Australia?
ResMed Accredited Dealer
quality support & advice
Money Back Guarantee*
ResMed Masks 14 days
ResMed Machine 30 days
Free Express Post
on ResMed Masks & Machines within Australia
Easy Payment Plans
choose from Certegy ezi-pay, AfterPay or Zip Pay
Free Equipment Review
online personalised review of your current or new equipment
Our newest Full Face Mask.
- A lot lighter and more comfortable on the face.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble however is very sturdy through the night
Drift off to a great night's sleep with the ResMed Quattro™ Air full face mask. Made up of just four parts, the mask is easy to use and assemble. The dual wall SpringAir™ cushion reduces pressure on your face while maintaining a high-performance seal, designed to deliver supreme comfort for your sleep apnea therapy.
- Comfortable. The patented SpringAir cushion features dual walls designed for a comfortable, gentle fit that's also snug.
- Simple. With only four parts, the Quattro Air is easy to assemble and clean.
- Quiet. Circular diffused vents quietly direct air away from you and your and bed partner.
- Dependable. The flex-wing forehead support feels light on your face while providing the right amount of stability for a dependable seal.