Leading into Summer there are a few things for you to consider with your CPAP therapy.
In this newsletter we will discuss changes to your humidity settings and some tips on travelling with your CPAP equipment including batteries.
Furthermore we will discuss our Facebook CPAP Support Group and our new Membership program.
As always, if you have any questions, please be in contact.
ResMed AirFit N30
The ResMed AirFit N30 is ResMed’s latest CPAP mask. The mask features a cradle cushion, front end tubing and headgear.
The cradle cushion is constructed of a soft, silicon texture to promote an effective seal. The frame of the mask has a QuietAir vent which diffuses the air, dispersing it to achieve minimal noise.
The headgear of the ResMed AirFit N30 is small and lightweight. All of these components work together to minimise the amount of contact the mask has with the face.
To find out more about the ResMed AirFit N30, Click here.
CPAP Travel Essentials
– The ResMed AirMini device is a small CPAP device. Clocking in at a total of 300 grams, the AirMini is a great travelling companion. The AirMini can also be used as your primary device meaning it can be used every day of the year. Payment plans are available on the AirMini and all CPAP devices.
– Battery: If you’re planning on camping over the holiday season you may be interested to know that there are batteries available for your CPAP machine. Batteries provide power to your CPAP machine when you don’t have access to mains power. The batteries available can power your CPAP machine for approximately 1-2 days (based on optimal settings). To read more on the battery options available for your CPAP device, Click here.
Changing your CPAP Machine settings for Summer
When there is a change of seasons, you may notice a bit more condensation in your mask during CPAP therapy.
Most CPAP machines will have an automatic climate control setting- this is where the machine alters the climate control settings automatically based on the relative humidity of the environment around you. If you are experiencing issues with water in your tubing you can alter your climate control settings by changing your settings to manual climate control.
In climate control you can adjust your humidification settings and tube temperature.
To change your climate control settings, Click here.
Sleep Right Membership Program
In October we launched our Sleep Right Australia Membership Program. This program was created with you in mind as a simple way for you to store your CPAP information and to access information regarding your CPAP machine. The aim of the program is to make ease of your CPAP therapy and to provide you with a ‘One stop’ for all of your CPAP needs.
The program allows you to:
- Store information on the CPAP equipment you are currently using
- Access information regarding the care and maintenance of your equipment
- Locate parts and accessories for your machine and mask
- Book appointments
- Organise downloads for your CPAP machine
- When you join the membership program you will receive a $10 welcome gift
To sign up for the Sleep Right Australia Membership Program, Click here.
Full Face Mask Users
Over the past 24 months we have seen many people who have been lifetime full face mask wearers switch over to nasal masks.
With the warmer months coming up having a mask which is smaller and lighter can be of big benefit.
Many Full Face mask wearers think because they are mouth breathers a nasal mask won’t work… This isn’t necessarily true. Read more here.
To see our range of nasal masks, Click here.
CPAP Support Group on Facebook
Earlier this year we created a CPAP Support Group on Facebook. The support group was made with the intention of providing a space where CPAP users can interact, ask questions and provide advice to other CPAP users.
Join over 600 of your fellow CPAP users by Clicking here.
Sleep Right Australia’s Christmas Hours
- Our last day of operation for 2019 is Friday 20th December
- Our final Cobram consulting day will be Monday 9th December
- Our final Mansfield consulting day for the year will be Monday 16th December
- We will resume regular operational hours from Monday 6th January 2020
To book any appointments before the end of the year, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 799 950.
ResMed Summer Deal
This summer if you purchase a new ResMed CPAP machine & mask you will receive a bonus $50 giftcard. To check out ResMed’s current range of CPAP masks and machines, Click here. Offer ends 14th/02/2020.